Colour coated metal profile roofing sheets
- Pre painted galvanized steel sheet.
- Pre painted Al-Zn (55% aluminum 43.40 % Zinc and 1.60% Silicon) alloy coated steel sheets.
- Al-Zn (55% aluminum 43.40 % Zinc and 1.60% Silicon) alloy coated natural steel sheets.
Type of coating
- RMP – Regular modified polyester.
- SMP – Silicon modified polyester.
- HDP – High durable polyester.
- PVDF – Poly vinyldene fluoride.
colour coated metal profile roofing sheets Availability
- THICKNESS : standard thickness is available in 0.50mm (TCT) it is also available in thickness of 0.60mm (TCT) in per – painted galvanizes subject to quantity.
- COLOUR : Available in aesthetically ally pleasing colours along with matching accessories.
- Length : Supplied in custom cut to required length minimum 300mm to maximum 6500mm.
- Application : Roof and wall cladding for Residential Commercial and Industrial.
The bureau of Indian standards has concluded and recommended roof pitch of 18.3 degree as best suited for Indian conditions. The profile is suitable for adaptation to slop as designed. Strong and economical profile with covering more area per meter square. The profile is designed with anti-capillary groove and returns leg runner at end to avoid any seepage of water through the lateral overlap.
- OVER ALL WIDTH : 1080mm
- COVER WIDTH : 1015mm +-5mm
- PITCH : 203mm
- CREST : 28mm
- STANDARDS : IS14246 -1995